GenFreight Logistics can assist with all your Customs & DAFF clearance requirements Australia wide. Our Licensed Customs and DAFF Accredited Brokers are highly experienced and are fully conversant with the latest Import and Export trends. With a wealth of knowledge in Customs & DAFF matters ensures your imported goods are accurately and efficiently processed through Customs & DAFF prior to your cargo arriving in Australia.
Specialising in the Customs and DAFF clearance of Air, Sea, Parcel and Personal Effects cargo GenFreight Logistics can competently handle your commercial or personal shipments with the highest level of personalised service. With an intimate knowledge of Free Trade Agreements, Tariff Concessions, GST Deferral, Temporary Imports and all related services, GenFreight Logistics have the experience to handle all of your Import/Export requirements.
Our Customs & DAFF clearance services include:
Electronic Customs Clearance
- DAFF Clearance
- Identifying and claiming Tariff Concessions
- Recognising the opportunity to claim Free Trade Agreements (FTA) and specific Preferences Duty Rates
- Tariff Advices & Tariff Concessions applications
- Tariff Consultancy
- Quarantine Advice, Appraisal and Attendance to AQIS
- Imported Foods Program
- Excise Duty and WET (Wine Equalisation Tax)
- Electronic Funds Transfer for Duty Payments
- Landed Costings
- Bonded Cargo
To obtain further information please contact us or call 1300 661 961. We look forward to hearing from you so we can tailor our services to suit your needs.